Monday, June 15, 2009

DQ practice

Okay since my first kiss thanx to CA I've been a little lazy and forgot using DQ because of focusing on relating, I actually expected her to qualify me to DQ and forgot completely about active DQing. Now it is a top priority and I'll get to work on it also I need to kill what's left of my approval seeking behavior since I steel feel it around.

But I still have a long way to go I feel AA a lot but I'll wait till I master my socializing abilities before getting rid of it.
Vacations are coming tomorrow so I need to hit on as many girls as I can tomorrow, perhaps keep working on A SOI her and let her know I want her to seriously commit and get to know her better. I might also ask my 2 lawyer friends what they're up to tomorrow and hang out with them, and of course make it sexual with one of them, I might invite a friend so that he can take care of the other so she doesn't become an obstacle.
Anyway I'm happy with my progress I love to help some friends with their relationship interactions since I see them struggle to get girls but they just don't take my advice, instead they protect themselves behind some AFCs ego protections like "It isn't meant to be" "someday i'll find the girl whose right for me"... yeah well keep waiting, let me know how that goes in 3 years when you'll be still single.
If we could just admit that there's something wrong with us and change it instead of fighting and hide it we would have quit being afcs a long time ago.
Anyway that's it for today I'm too tired to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment