Monday, June 15, 2009

what to expect after an SOI?

One of the biggest questions I hear when I suggest someone to SOI (statement of intent), meaning letting a girl you like sexually that you like her because of some personal trait i.e " You're a really good painter I think that's sexy about you", is isn't it too needy? what if she responds badly? I just found this sentence about it on Dan's blog and I think it couldn't be more clear:

"The important thing with a SOI is knowing that once you state your intent, you don’t need their approval, response, or acceptance of it. If they continue in the interaction it is clear where it is going and they can get out any time they like. Simply continuing with you means they are accepting your SOI."

So be selfish don't look for their approval or their reaction, if they stay it's good, that's all the IOIs (indicator of interest) you need.
I hope it helps to make more clear what I mean by doing an SOI and not being afraid from a reply.
At least it helped me recheck ;)

Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment