Monday, June 15, 2009

How DHV's are useless with HSE women.

Today at lunch I just noticed how real HSE women feel about people that put themselves upon pedestals.

Okay it's not that bad for young people since HSE women are not that numerous yet.
This came from a couple of my mother's friends... what can I say since I started with CA I can relate better to people and I still listen to their conversations specially since they see me as part of them, I wasn't that active in this one I don't want my parents and their friends thinking I am a ladies man or some kind of seducer but I did listen quite well to their conversation.
It went about how there aren't any real men out there, since my mother's friend is divorced and my father just asked her if she was dating, so she said she was happy just by herself, since she has come across at least 4 guys dumb as wood that just go on shouting their accomplishments like "I have lots of money, it's so great to go and do want I want" or "The peace you get from fishing is something nobody imagines and I just have achieved it "
Then she just said there are no guys that are just honest about themselves and dare say "This is who I am and I want to get to really know you I'm not a superman btw and I don't care"

Damn I couldn't prevent myself from linking it to this PU stuff, the first model of guy is someone that constantly DHVs to prove how cool he is, and actually he just comes as an arrogant idiot and approval seeking while the second one, the one that apparently doesn't exist in their world would be a guy that relates to them and DQs confidently, I was amazed to see so many links to PU while that have not the tiniest idea that there is such a community and I'm sure all those "dumb empty guys" as they call them have no idea of it either.
It's just funny to see that, I really want to find some HSE girls and check out their point of view on people that DHVs

No comments:

Post a Comment